Online Marketing Company
Online marketing, also known as online advertisement, internet marketing, online marketing or e-marketing, is the marketing and promotion of products or services over the Internet.
Internet marketing is broadly divided in to the following types:
- Display advertising : The use of web banners or banner ads placed on a third-party website or blog to drive traffic to a company’s own website and increase product awareness.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) : A form of marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of either paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion, or through the use of free search engine optimization techniques also known as organic result.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) : The process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
- Social media marketing (SMM) : The process of gaining traffic or attention through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Email marketing : Directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using electronic mail.
- Referral marketing : A method of promoting products or services to new customers through referrals, usually word of mouth.
- Affiliate marketing : A marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
- Inbound marketing : It involves creating and freely sharing informative content as a means of converting prospects into customers and customers into repeat buyers.
- Video marketing : This type of marketing specializes in creating videos that engage the viewer into a buying state by presenting information in video form and guiding them to a product or service Online video is increasingly becoming more popular among internet users and companies are seeing it as a viable method of attracting customers.